Packing the kitchen table

8:28 PM


Today I made a suitcase table.  I looked everywhere for legs; mitre 10, Hammer Hardware, Warehouse, Target and then finally, my favourite junk shop just up the road from home. Bingo... not only was a perfect little table with screw-off legs sitting ready to go in the tip but there were TWO bell jars for $10!  I've been looking for bell jars for years.  That little place is seriously magic.

But the suitcase.  I'm not the most patient of 'makers' so I'm really happy with how it turned out considering I threw it together in an hour.  Basically I just saw-ed up the table into four corners which included the screw fitting thing, punched holes in the suitcase,  and screwed the legs thru the case and back into their fittings.  Job done.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images